- 1975: First waterjet machine delivered by BestMatic.
- 1985: First robotized system delivered.
- 1991: ABB and Ingersoll-Rand form the joint venture ABB I-R with six employees.
- 1997: 75 Employees
- 2000: Restructuring and focusing on robotized waterjet machines.
2001-2002: Global Expansion
- 2003: Expanding the offer to include routing.
- 2004: ABB I-R becomes ABB KMT.
- 2005: Expanding the offer to include robotized cleaning.
- 2006: KMT acquires ABB’s holding in the company and becomes KMT Robotic Solutions.
- 2006: Introducing the Open Gantry Concept, OGC.
- 2014: Name change to Dynamic Robotic Solutions.
- Today: With a unique base of over 800 installations in more than 70 countries, Dynamic Robotic Solutions is the worldwide market leader in robotized waterjet cutting systems.